Manual for TM504A

Jared Cabot

Hi,

Does anyone happen to have a manual to suit the TM504A?
I just picked one of these up today, but I can't find much online.

Thanks!
Jared

Roy Thistle

On Sun, Aug 22, 2021 at 07:18 AM, Jared Cabot wrote:

Does anyone happen to have a manual to suit the TM504A?
There is some info about it in the TS-4353/U Distortion Test Set Op Manual... the plugins for the test set fit into a moded TM504A. The test set manual is on TekWiki
--
Roy Thistle

Jared Cabot

On Mon, Aug 23, 2021 at 03:07 AM, Roy Thistle wrote:

There is some info about it in the TS-4353/U Distortion Test Set Op Manual...
the plugins for the test set fit into a moded TM504A. The test set manual is
on TekWiki
--
Roy Thistle
Thanks for that, found it.
No schematic or parts list I can see, but I should be able to adapt the TM504 schematic hopefully.

Jared