Techie Garage Sale: Date Correction

Bruce Lane

My apologies for the goof, but I was off on the numeric dates for my
garage sale event. It should have read Sep. 4th/5th (Sat/Sun).

Corrected flyer at this link:

http://bluefeathertech.com/TechieSale.pdf

Thanks much.

--
---
Bruce Lane, ARS KC7GR

Gary Robert Bosworth

where is Kent???

On Mon, Aug 16, 2021, 19:51 Bruce Lane <kyrrin@...> wrote:

My apologies for the goof, but I was off on the numeric dates for
my
garage sale event. It should have read Sep. 4th/5th (Sat/Sun).

Corrected flyer at this link:

http://bluefeathertech.com/TechieSale.pdf

Thanks much.

--
---
Bruce Lane, ARS KC7GR
http://www.bluefeathertech.com
kyrrin (at) bluefeathertech dot com

Bruce Lane

Southeast of Seattle, WA. Here's a map reference.

https://goo.gl/maps/EQ3r7kjCLaFnnXPh6

Thanks.

On 16-Aug-21 20:31, Gary Robert Bosworth wrote:
where is Kent???

On Mon, Aug 16, 2021, 19:51 Bruce Lane <kyrrin@...> wrote:

My apologies for the goof, but I was off on the numeric dates for
my
garage sale event. It should have read Sep. 4th/5th (Sat/Sun).

Corrected flyer at this link:

http://bluefeathertech.com/TechieSale.pdf

Thanks much.

--
---
Bruce Lane, ARS KC7GR
http://www.bluefeathertech.com
kyrrin (at) bluefeathertech dot com

---
Bruce Lane, ARS KC7GR
http://www.bluefeathertech.com
kyrrin (at) bluefeathertech dot com

Randy Newman

Hi Bruce.
FYI, I am a bit NE of you, south of Renton.

Bruce Lane

Heh... Practically on top of me. That being the case, I hope you'll
have time to swing by.

Thanks.