Tektronix 5110 oscilloscope

Heinz Breuer

Hello,
out of an estate I got a rackmount 5110 oscilloscope. I know that the former owner bought a lot of stuff surplused by the US army in Germany. Mains voltage was still set to 125V. It seems that the scope has never been used and spent its duty as a depot dog. It came with three 5B10 horizontal plugins. Maybe somebody filled the empty slots?
All seems to be working.

I need some vertical plugins and wouldn’t mind getting a 5B12 dual timebase. I can trade with 5B10 and cash or buy outright. Is there anybody in Germany who has appropriate plugins?

While I have about several series 7000 and several old older series 500 scopes this is my first unit out of the 5000 series.

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

magnustoelle

Good Day Heinz,
Congratulations to your latest acquisition! The 5000 series oscilloscopes are still underrated. They can be very nice, reliable tools for Audio and instrumentation work.
I have collected dozens of plugins and would be happy to sell these at moderate price levels. Let me send you a private email, so we can get in touch. I am located near München in lovely Bavaria.
Cheers,
Magnus

Am Sonntag, August 15, 2021, 16:35 schrieb Heinz Breuer <hbreuer@...>:

Hello,
out of an estate I got a rackmount 5110 oscilloscope. I know that the former owner bought a lot of stuff surplused by the US army in Germany. Mains voltage was still set to 125V. It seems that the scope has never been used and spent its duty as a depot dog. It came with three 5B10 horizontal plugins. Maybe somebody filled the empty slots?
All seems to be working.

I need some vertical plugins and wouldn’t mind getting a 5B12 dual timebase. I can trade with 5B10 and cash or buy outright. Is there anybody in Germany who has appropriate plugins?

While I have about several series 7000 and several old older series 500 scopes this is my first unit out of the 5000 series.

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Mattis Lind

Hello Magnus,

I just bought a Tek 5111 scope without any plugins and I am very interested in purchasing two vertical plugins if you happen to still have some spares. 5A19 would be really nice. But any vertical plugin would be useful.

/Mattis

magnustoelle

Good Morning Mattis,
I would be glad to help you, too; after Heinz has completed his system. Let me send you a private email.
Cheers,
Magnus