From: "Tom Phillips" <bumpstart21@gmail.com>
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Sent: 6/21/2021 5:37:03 AM
Subject: [TekScopes] 7603 variations

Hey Folks,

I just picked up a 7603 to replace the one someone dropped a few years ago!

Is info on the model changes/evolution on the 7603 available somewhere?

This new one has the integrated IEC plug, a small fan and was built in the Netherlands.

-Tom P.

Read all about it here:

<https://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/7603>

Raymond

Eric

Tom,

That is a late model, if I remember correctly. The fan was an early
modification to cool the lv board. The nec plug was a late modification.

Eric

On Mon, Jun 21, 2021, 8:37 AM Tom Phillips <bumpstart21@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Folks,

I just picked up a 7603 to replace the one someone dropped a few years ago!

Is info on the model changes/evolution on the 7603 available somewhere?

This new one has the integrated IEC plug, a small fan and was built in
the Netherlands.

-Tom P.

Tom Phillips