Indy! Why does the floor move?

John Griessen

On 6/19/21 8:32 PM, Clark Foley wrote:
some maintenance under building 13 at Tektronix led to the discovery of something long forgotten.
See the latest posting from VintageTEK Museum, "Ceramic CRT Molds Found."
https://vintagetek.org/15109-2/
(Sallah says to Indiana Jones when they open the Well of Souls, "Indy! Why does the floor move?")
That is so fine to see those molds. I've done a lot of molding for art's sake...

Jim Ford

Snakes! Why does it have to be snakes? I hate snakes!          Jim Ford (no relation to Harrison)Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------From: Clark Foley <clarkfoley@msn.com> Date: 6/19/21 3:32 PM (GMT-10:00) To: TekScopes@groups.io Subject: [TekScopes] Indy! Why does the floor move? Earlier this month, some maintenance under building 13 at Tektronix led to the discovery of something long forgotten.See the latest posting from VintageTEK Museum, "Ceramic CRT Molds Found."https://vintagetek.org/15109-2/(Sallah says to Indiana Jones when they open the Well of Souls, "Indy! Why does the floor move?")

Clark Foley