Matching Tek Blue Paint

lew tyler

My Tek 465 Scope was originally a rack mount; to use it on the bench, I fabricated a cover from aluminum/steel (~0.043 inch.)  I painted the cover with Home Depot
“shake can” Black.   The scope works fine, doesn’t seem to care about the materials/color of the cover.
  Lew

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Would love to see what it looks like - got pictures?