From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> On Behalf Of Paul Amaranth
Sent: 29 April 2021 16:50
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] OT: Groups.io bounced me

Groups IO sent me a message the other day complaining that my mailer was bouncing messages and they were suspending email until I unbounced it.

Turned out my mailer was bouncing their mail because they were on one of the spam blocklists. I sent a note to support and it seems to be cleared this morning. Did this happen to anyone else?

I don't use anything exotic, just the sbl from spamhaus.org

Paul Amaranth