NEVERMIND: Can anyone use a 453 P6010 (010-0187-00) probe?

David Daniel wrote:

That came out of nowhere and had me laughing. I haven’t thought of Emily or Gilda in a long time.
Emily Litella and Roseanne Roseannadanna live rent-free in my head.

-- Jeff Dutky

Dave Daniel

Sorry, I meant Jeff, not Dennis.

Never mind.

DaveD

On Apr 27, 2021, at 22:40, Dave Daniel via groups.io <kc0wjn=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Wow, Dennis. That came out of nowhere and had me laughing. I haven’t thought of Emily or Gilda in a long time.

On Apr 27, 2021, at 22:07, Jeff Dutky <jeff.dutky@gmail.com> wrote:

Dennis,

Emily Litella called, she wants her ... oh, nevermind.

Dave Daniel

Wow, Dennis. That came out of nowhere and had me laughing. I haven’t thought of Emily or Gilda in a long time.

On Apr 27, 2021, at 22:07, Jeff Dutky <jeff.dutky@gmail.com> wrote:

Dennis,

Emily Litella called, she wants her ... oh, nevermind.

Dennis,

Emily Litella called, she wants her ... oh, nevermind.

Thanks to DanG I now know why I have this probe.
It goes with the S-5 Sampling Heads that are part of my collection of
Sampling heads and plugins.
Dennis Tillman W7pF