Unable to see some images in 75th anniversary consolidated pdf

Dave

Thanks so much.
A real trip down memory lane!

Menahem Yachad

Dave Brown

The museum did two projects to celebrate Tek's 75th anniversary. The first was a 75 exhibit slideshow tour. We chose this format since organizing a tour during Covid is a bit challenging. Even doing slides the tour takes 90 minutes. We had 6 different volunteers narrate the slides so the audio quality varies by home setup. The slides have photos of the actual exhibits at the museum with just a few exceptions.

The second project was to post a historic page a day. I started on February 4th, the day the company registered the name Tektronix. I've posted a page a day every day less about 5 days when I was without power and we migrated the website. The last posting was yesterday. Since all the pages have been posted I replaced the individual photos with a PDF. Links to both are on the home page.

Our thanks to the volunteers who took the time to put these together. Both were considerable efforts.

Dave

Tom Lee

Hi Dave,

I don’t know if anyone has replied to you, but they’re referring to a pdf now available at vintagetek. It’s currently featured on their front page. You’ll enjoy reading it, I’m sure!

—Cheers,
Tom

Sent from my iThing, so please forgive typos and brevity.

On Apr 25, 2021, at 12:24 PM, Dave Voorhis <voorhis@gmail.com> wrote:

On 25 Apr 2021, at 19:40, Tommy <tommy@rausberg.se> wrote:

The subject line pretty much tells it: most images are there but some don't show on my computer (Howard's First Scope and World War Two, for example).
Anyone else seeing this or is it my computer ?

While they were presented one by one all were viewable but it would be nice to have the whole thing...
Where, and what, is this 75th anniversary consolidated PDF?

It wounds interesting, but I’ve never heard of it.

Lyle Bickley

Hi Tommy,

I suggest you download the PDF rather than viewing it "online". Various
browsers do different things with images, etc.

I've looked at the PDF with Acrobat and okular (on Linux) and all the pictures
are fine...

Cheers,
Lyle
--
On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 11:40:08 -0700
"Tommy" <tommy@rausberg.se> wrote:

The subject line pretty much tells it: most images are there but some don't
show on my computer (Howard's First Scope and World War Two, for example).
Anyone else seeing this or is it my computer ?

While they were presented one by one all were viewable but it would be nice
to have the whole thing...

--
73 NM6Y
Bickley Consulting West

Tommy

Jus realised he pdf displays ok in Firefox, go figure...

Sorry for the wasted bandwidth.

Glydeck

Tommy,

Downloaded and tried the pdf on several readers and it seems ok. Maybe you’re using an older version of Acrobat?

George

On Apr 25, 2021, at 1:54 PM, Tommy <tommy@rausberg.se> wrote:

https://vintagetek.org/tek_75/

Tommy