465 scope component question

Bill

Thank you. Yes it is blue. Mine has been physically damaged in the past so I need to replace it. I've also found several shorted Tantalums that I will be replacing. Good thing I enjoy tinkering!!
Bill

Dave Peterson

C1477?
I have those too. Blue ceramic? The second larger one parallel to C1474 goes over to R1476/CR1476. Looks like C1477 to me.
Dave

On Saturday, April 24, 2021, 08:39:05 AM PDT, Bill via groups.io <ko4nrbs=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

On the A9 Interface Circuit Board I ran into a problem identifying a component.  On page 198 of the service manual for scopes 250,000 and up at Position E3 near Q1474 note C1474, R1473, R1472 and CR1472.  In my scope there is a very small ceramic capacitor in front of what appears to be a large ceramic capacitor, could be C1474??  There are not two of them shown in the diagram in the manual.  The larger component has markings on it, CE .1k 200 volt, and is the component I'm not sure of.  Any ideas?
Thanks,
Bill

Bill