Maybe lots of tek scopes and plug-ins for sale

Tony <tony@...>

Hello all,

I've been watching this group on and off for a long time, and have finally come around to the reality that I have too much stuff and will likely sell it all to free up space. There are a few mainframe chassis, and maybe 40 or 50 modules and a couple carts. I would rather NOT ship it anywhere, so I'm wonder if someone in Northern California would be interested in it as a group purchase? Of course I will have to inventory it all, but I wanted to see if anyone could point me to an appropriate place to sell this?

Thanks,
Tony

Hi Tony,
This is a chicken and egg situation. You want to know how much interest there might be but that would depend on what you have to sell and what you are asking for it. Likewise this might be the right place for it if there is enough interest in your inventory, its condition, and the proposed price. Any other place will want to know the same things so you have to make the first move and prepare an inventory list of equipment and its condition (working or not, etc).
Dennis Tillman W7pF

-----Original Message-----
From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Tony
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2021 5:03 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Maybe lots of tek scopes and plug-ins for sale

Hello all,

I've been watching this group on and off for a long time, and have finally come around to the reality that I have too much stuff and will likely sell it all to free up space. There are a few mainframe chassis, and maybe 40 or 50 modules and a couple carts. I would rather NOT ship it anywhere, so I'm wonder if someone in Northern California would be interested in it as a group purchase? Of course I will have to inventory it all, but I wanted to see if anyone could point me to an appropriate place to sell this?

Thanks,
Tony

--
Dennis Tillman W7pF
TekScopes Moderator

Hi Tony,
I'm way up in Ontario, Canada. Maybe we can arrange someone to broker them. I need some for two 'scopes I have. One has no modules at all!

-Chris

Dave Seiter

Hi Tony,
I'm in Sunnyvale and certainly don't need any more stuff, but I'd be interested in the list- you never know.ย  Might be able to help, depending on your location.
-Dave

On Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 05:44:06 PM PDT, Tony <tony@encoreelectronics.com> wrote:

Hello all,

I've been watching this group on and off for a long time, and have finally come around to the reality that I have too much stuff and will likely sell it all to free up space. There are a few mainframe chassis, and maybe 40 or 50 modules and a couple carts.ย  I would rather NOT ship it anywhere, so I'm wonder if someone in Northern California would be interested in it as a group purchase? Of course I will have to inventory it all, but I wanted to see if anyone could point me to an appropriate place to sell this?

Thanks,
Tony

ycui7

I am in North San Jose. If you are in Bay Area I can come to pick up. But I need to see a list or photos shows the collection.

Without seeing the list, I am generally looking for a 7854 and possibly spectrum analyzers.

Yang

On Tue, Apr 13, 2021, at 9:21 PM, Dave Seiter wrote:
Hi Tony,
I'm in Sunnyvale and certainly don't need any more stuff, but I'd be
interested in the list- you never know.ย  Might be able to help,
depending on your location.
-Dave
On Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 05:44:06 PM PDT, Tony
<tony@encoreelectronics.com> wrote:

Hello all,

I've been watching this group on and off for a long time, and have
finally come around to the reality that I have too much stuff and will
likely sell it all to free up space. There are a few mainframe chassis,
and maybe 40 or 50 modules and a couple carts.ย  I would rather NOT ship
it anywhere, so I'm wonder if someone in Northern California would be
interested in it as a group purchase? Of course I will have to
inventory it all, but I wanted to see if anyone could point me to an
appropriate place to sell this?

Thanks,
Tony

Hi Tony, looking for a 7CT1N in good nick if you have one, as well as
7A13 and 7A22. I can arrange pickup. Also looking for good probes.

Thanks

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 2:44 AM Tony <tony@encoreelectronics.com> wrote:

Hello all,

Thanks,
Tony

Michael Perkins

I'm in the Sacramento region and I would be interested in
potentially buying some of the gear. If you could publish a list of what
you would consider parting with, I think some of us would be able to plan
on purchasing.
Mike

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 12:27 AM cheater cheater <cheater00social@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi Tony, looking for a 7CT1N in good nick if you have one, as well as
7A13 and 7A22. I can arrange pickup. Also looking for good probes.

Thanks

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 2:44 AM Tony <tony@encoreelectronics.com> wrote:

Hello all,

I've been watching this group on and off for a long time, and have
finally come around to the reality that I have too much stuff and will
likely sell it all to free up space. There are a few mainframe chassis, and
maybe 40 or 50 modules and a couple carts. I would rather NOT ship it
anywhere, so I'm wonder if someone in Northern California would be
interested in it as a group purchase? Of course I will have to inventory it
all, but I wanted to see if anyone could point me to an appropriate place
to sell this?

Thanks,
Tony

Tony <tony@...>

Hi Dennis,

A couple bay area guys reached out directly, and they have this info now, but I'm also posting it here for everyone else to see.

http://encoreelectronics.com/tek/

I think a larger majority of it works, and I know the price is dependent on the working status. I was thinking people could make offers based on 80% of everything working, and then we could reduce it from there if we discover more failures that that. I'm not looking to take advantage of anyone, but I also want the same consideration. The more convenient someone can make this for me, the lower the price they'll pay. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks,

Tony

From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dennis Tillman W7pF
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2021 5:49 PM

Hi Tony,

This is a chicken and egg situation. You want to know how much interest there might be but that would depend on what you have to sell and what you are asking for it. Likewise this might be the right place for it if there is enough interest in your inventory, its condition, and the proposed price. Any other place will want to know the same things so you have to make the first move and prepare an inventory list of equipment and its condition (working or not, etc).

Dennis Tillman W7pF

From: <mailto:TekScopes@groups.io> TekScopes@groups.io [ <mailto:TekScopes@groups.io> mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Tony

To: <mailto:TekScopes@groups.io> TekScopes@groups.io

Hello all,

Thanks,

Tony

--

Dennis Tillman W7pF

TekScopes Moderator

Miguel Work

Where are they located?

Do you have any contact information?

Iยดm interested is some stuff

-----Mensaje original-----
De: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] En nombre de Tony
Enviado el: viernes, 16 de abril de 2021 0:01
Para: TekScopes@groups.io
Asunto: Re: [TekScopes] Maybe lots of tek scopes and plug-ins for sale

Hi Dennis,

A couple bay area guys reached out directly, and they have this info now, but I'm also posting it here for everyone else to see.

I think a larger majority of it works, and I know the price is dependent on the working status. I was thinking people could make offers based on 80% of everything working, and then we could reduce it from there if we discover more failures that that. I'm not looking to take advantage of anyone, but I also want the same consideration. The more convenient someone can make this for me, the lower the price they'll pay. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks,

Tony

From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dennis Tillman W7pF

Hi Tony,

Dennis Tillman W7pF

From: <mailto:TekScopes@groups.io> TekScopes@groups.io [ <mailto:TekScopes@groups.io> mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Tony

Hello all,

Thanks,

Tony

--

Dennis Tillman W7pF

TekScopes Moderator

Tony <tony@...>

Well, that was fast! Everything is gone, so if I haven't reached out personally, I hope you see this post.

From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> On Behalf Of Tony
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2021 3:01 PM

Hi Dennis,

Thanks,

Tony

Hi Tony,

Dennis Tillman W7pF

Hello all,

Thanks,

Tony

--

Dennis Tillman W7pF

TekScopes Moderator