From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Tony
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2021 5:03 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Maybe lots of tek scopes and plug-ins for sale

Hello all,

I've been watching this group on and off for a long time, and have finally come around to the reality that I have too much stuff and will likely sell it all to free up space. There are a few mainframe chassis, and maybe 40 or 50 modules and a couple carts. I would rather NOT ship it anywhere, so I'm wonder if someone in Northern California would be interested in it as a group purchase? Of course I will have to inventory it all, but I wanted to see if anyone could point me to an appropriate place to sell this?

Thanks,
Tony

--
Dennis Tillman W7pF
TekScopes Moderator

Hi Tony,
I'm way up in Ontario, Canada. Maybe we can arrange someone to broker them. I need some for two 'scopes I have. One has no modules at all!

-Chris

Dave Seiter

Hi Tony,
I'm in Sunnyvale and certainly don't need any more stuff, but I'd be interested in the list- you never know.ย  Might be able to help, depending on your location.
-Dave

On Tuesday, April 13, 2021, 05:44:06 PM PDT, Tony <tony@encoreelectronics.com> wrote:

Hello all,

I've been watching this group on and off for a long time, and have finally come around to the reality that I have too much stuff and will likely sell it all to free up space. There are a few mainframe chassis, and maybe 40 or 50 modules and a couple carts.ย  I would rather NOT ship it anywhere, so I'm wonder if someone in Northern California would be interested in it as a group purchase? Of course I will have to inventory it all, but I wanted to see if anyone could point me to an appropriate place to sell this?

Thanks,
Tony

ycui7

I am in North San Jose. If you are in Bay Area I can come to pick up. But I need to see a list or photos shows the collection.

Without seeing the list, I am generally looking for a 7854 and possibly spectrum analyzers.

Yang

On Tue, Apr 13, 2021, at 9:21 PM, Dave Seiter wrote:
[...]

Hi Tony, looking for a 7CT1N in good nick if you have one, as well as
7A13 and 7A22. I can arrange pickup. Also looking for good probes.

Thanks

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 2:44 AM Tony <tony@encoreelectronics.com> wrote:

Hello all,

I've been watching this group on and off for a long time, and have finally come around to the reality that I have too much stuff and will likely sell it all to free up space. There are a few mainframe chassis, and maybe 40 or 50 modules and a couple carts. I would rather NOT ship it anywhere, so I'm wonder if someone in Northern California would be interested in it as a group purchase? Of course I will have to inventory it all, but I wanted to see if anyone could point me to an appropriate place to sell this?

Thanks,
Tony

Michael Perkins

I'm in the Sacramento region and I would be interested in
potentially buying some of the gear. If you could publish a list of what
you would consider parting with, I think some of us would be able to plan
on purchasing.
Mike

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 12:27 AM cheater cheater <cheater00social@gmail.com>
wrote:

[...]

Tony <tony@...>

Hi Dennis,

A couple bay area guys reached out directly, and they have this info now, but I'm also posting it here for everyone else to see.

http://encoreelectronics.com/tek/

I think a larger majority of it works, and I know the price is dependent on the working status. I was thinking people could make offers based on 80% of everything working, and then we could reduce it from there if we discover more failures that that. I'm not looking to take advantage of anyone, but I also want the same consideration. The more convenient someone can make this for me, the lower the price they'll pay. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks,

Tony