Tek 492BP how to save via GPIB to a PC

Got it fixed.

Got the NI installed but I got another error now it said: ibert error no listener. I do have both switches talk only and listen only open in the 492BP. What can I do.

How can I use an Agilent 82357B as I have drivers for it installed as a GPIB to USB?.

It is the driver, I cant find the NI-488.2 version 3.0.2 for an GPIB-USB-B device.

Check that the GPOIB-USB-HS is showing up correctly in Device Manger. Mine needed its EEPROM reloading to work.

D.

-----Original Message-----
From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> On Behalf Of John Miles
Sent: 05 March 2021 09:23
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Tek 492BP how to save via GPIB to a PC

Sounds like you either don't have the NI drivers installed, or the board ID is set to something other than GPIB0. What does the menu in GPIB configurator look like? If it doesn't show up as GPIB0 you'll need to select the correct board entry and hit 'Update CONNECT.INI' before you can use the programs with it. (Or you can change the board ID in the NI software, I believe.)

-- john, KE5FX

From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike
Yepes
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2021 5:04 PM
Subject: [TekScopes] Tek 492BP how to save via GPIB to a PC

I have an 492BP, and a GPIB to USB National Instruments. Can I use the HP
7470A plotter program to save screens?
I tried and I get error borad GPIB0 not found.

John Miles

Sounds like you either don't have the NI drivers installed, or the board ID is set to something other than GPIB0. What does the menu in GPIB configurator look like? If it doesn't show up as GPIB0 you'll need to select the correct board entry and hit 'Update CONNECT.INI' before you can use the programs with it. (Or you can change the board ID in the NI software, I believe.)

-- john, KE5FX

From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike
Yepes
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2021 5:04 PM
Subject: [TekScopes] Tek 492BP how to save via GPIB to a PC

I have an 492BP, and a GPIB to USB National Instruments. Can I use the HP
7470A plotter program to save screens?

I have an 492BP, and a GPIB to USB National Instruments. Can I use the HP 7470A plotter program to save screens?