From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> On Behalf Of John Miles
Sent: 05 March 2021 09:23
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Tek 492BP how to save via GPIB to a PC

Sounds like you either don't have the NI drivers installed, or the board ID is set to something other than GPIB0. What does the menu in GPIB configurator look like? If it doesn't show up as GPIB0 you'll need to select the correct board entry and hit 'Update CONNECT.INI' before you can use the programs with it. (Or you can change the board ID in the NI software, I believe.)

-- john, KE5FX

I have an 492BP, and a GPIB to USB National Instruments. Can I use the HP
7470A plotter program to save screens?
I tried and I get error borad GPIB0 not found.

John Miles