Looking for 114 pulse generator case

Long shot here... does anyone have a case that fits a Tek 114 pulse generator?

I got the chassis many years ago with a missing power transformer. Rigged up two transformers (the smaller one is for the higher voltage to the output transistors only, so there was plenty of room). It's been working great ever since.
Anyway I'm tired of shorts and risking AC shock every time I pick it up or set it on a cluttered bench. I have a friend with a sheet metal brake who can probably make one, but it won't fit or look original.

Thanks for any leads.