7L13 parts needed

Joel B Walker

Hello all.
I have a 7A13 late version plug in that I need some knobs for. It doesn't matter to me if they are new or used, just so they are good.
V/div knob 366-1123-00
Variable V/div knob 366-1082-00
Course Comparison voltage knob 366-1084-00
The shaft and coupler are missing from the last one also, but I can make those on the lathe. Thanks for looking!

Joel B Walker

I'm sorry. The title should have been 7A13. It is difficult typing on a smart phone when my right hand is recovering from surgery after an injury to my index finger. I don't know how to edit the title in this forum.

Joel B Walker

I guess these are rarer than I thought. Surely there are some somewhere.............................