broken coupler

DaveH52

This may be a long shot, but I'm looking for a suitable replacement for a "376-0050-00 CPLG,SHAFT,FLEX:0.081 & 0.127 ID.PP" for an SC502 scope. the max OD is about .375" and the max length is about .5" and it must support axial loads as well.

On Thu, Jan 28, 2021 at 06:51 PM, DaveH52 wrote:

376-0050-00
Here's one on the auction site: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tektronix-376-0050-00-flexible-coupler-for-0-087-0-127-diameter-shaft-TM500/153936604515?hash=item23d7562d63:g:08QAAOSwXnVewbB4

You might also contact Sphere.BC.CA to see if they have one (or similar)

-- Jeff Dutky

Dave Daniel

And Qservice.

On Jan 28, 2021, at 19:06, Jeff Dutky <jeff.dutky@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, Jan 28, 2021 at 06:51 PM, DaveH52 wrote:

376-0050-00
Here's one on the auction site: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tektronix-376-0050-00-flexible-coupler-for-0-087-0-127-diameter-shaft-TM500/153936604515?hash=item23d7562d63:g:08QAAOSwXnVewbB4

You might also contact Sphere.BC.CA to see if they have one (or similar)

-- Jeff Dutky

Dave Daniel

Also, a short length of plastic tubing may work as well.

DaveD

On Jan 28, 2021, at 19:06, Jeff Dutky <jeff.dutky@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, Jan 28, 2021 at 06:51 PM, DaveH52 wrote:

376-0050-00
Here's one on the auction site: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tektronix-376-0050-00-flexible-coupler-for-0-087-0-127-diameter-shaft-TM500/153936604515?hash=item23d7562d63:g:08QAAOSwXnVewbB4

You might also contact Sphere.BC.CA to see if they have one (or similar)

-- Jeff Dutky

Larry McDavid

Qservice lists them and there are some offered on eBay but pricey.

Larry

--
Best wishes,

Larry McDavid W6FUB

Eric

One of the 577 units that I worked on had a coupler from a rc boat
propeller installed on a control shift. If there is enough room. If
electrical isolation is not needed I like this idea part was dirt cheap
from Amazon $1.75 - 6.75 and was metal.

Eric

On Thu, Jan 28, 2021, 7:33 PM Larry McDavid <lmcdavid@lmceng.com> wrote:

Qservice lists them and there are some offered on eBay but pricey.

Larry

On 1/28/2021 3:51 PM, DaveH52 wrote:
This may be a long shot, but I'm looking for a suitable replacement for
a "376-0050-00 CPLG,SHAFT,FLEX:0.081 & 0.127 ID.PP" for an SC502 scope. the
max OD is about .375" and the max length is about .5" and it must support
axial loads as well.

--
Best wishes,

Larry McDavid W6FUB

DaveH52

DaveH52

QService has them listed but no stock.

DaveH52 wrote:

(eBay link)
None available - all gone
That's too bad (though the price was nothing to get excited about) but searching on "flexible coupler" turns up all kinds of apparently suitable modern alternatives, all also available through Amazon (and other retailers), many at extremely reasonable prices. While I'm a bit obsessive about getting authentic parts for external dress on Tek products, I'm much less concerned when the replacements are out of public view.