posts

Mike Jaeger

are the posting getting fewer or is my email on getting them.

Dave Seiter

Fewer; I had to check my spam folder to make sure I hadn't accidentally flagged the posts as spam again.
-Dave

On Saturday, January 23, 2021, 06:37:44 PM PST, Mike Jaeger via groups.io <mike.jaeger=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

are the posting getting fewer or is my email on getting them.

EricJ

Mine actually get sent all over the place to several different folders with
gmail, very annoying.

On Sat, Jan 23, 2021, 9:15 PM Dave Seiter <d.seiter@att.net> wrote:

Fewer; I had to check my spam folder to make sure I hadn't accidentally
flagged the posts as spam again.
-Dave
On Saturday, January 23, 2021, 06:37:44 PM PST, Mike Jaeger via
groups.io <mike.jaeger=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

are the posting getting fewer or is my email on getting them.

Hi Mike,
At any time you are concerned about the number of posts go to our home page:
https://groups.io/g/TekScopes
and scroll down to the table titled Message History. If we are already at 1307 posts for January this will probably be the busiest January we have ever had.

Its safe to say the problem is at your end.
Dennis Tillman W7pF

are the posting getting fewer or is my email on getting them.

--
Dennis Tillman W7pF
TekScopes Moderator