From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Kurt Swanson
Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2020 8:27 AM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Looking for

I have a 7J20. Unfortunately, I don't have the sampling head. I've had it for a long time, and when I got it, I knew it was uncommon, but I figured a sampling head would eventually turn up. No such luck - at least so far.
I got it wanting to do some optical spectroscopy work, and still would like to get it working for that purpose.

If anyone has a sampling head, let me know, otherwise I might reluctantly let this one go for sale or trade (and I do mean reluctantly).

Regards - Kurt

--
Dennis Tillman W7pF
TekScopes Moderator

Kurt Swanson

Dennis,

Should the time come come to part with the 7J20, I will certainly keep you in mind. As I mentioned before, I'm really not fishing for a buyer: I also have a long unfulfilled interest in optical spectroscopy. which is why I grabbed this thing in the first place. Unfortunately, it is also now pretty clear that I will likely never find the missing parts, so I will likely just hold on to it, and when the time comes, it would likely be part of an interesting trade.

In the mean time, if anyone turns up a J20, please let me know.

Thanks - Kurt