Topics

7D01 LOGIC ANALYZER screen update rate

Miguel Work

Hi, is there someone with a 7D01 logic analyzer?
I would like to know the screen update rate in free sample mode, I have a HP1631 and is about four screens for second
Can you upload a video? I've been searching the internet and can't find anything

Thanks

Richard Steedman

If you mean the repetition interval for initiating a sample and store cycle, this is variable from approx 1s to 10s or settable to infinity. So the fastest sample/store/display rate is approx 1Hz. There is an OCRed operators manual for the 7D01 here. Search for the text "Display Time".