WTB: SC-501 scope and other modules

greenboxmaven

The ongoing discussion of the power supply tester has caused me to investigate the TM-500 series. I found it interesting, was able to get some items, and am interested in buying an SC501 scope and other modules as well. They don't need to be working, basket cases and scrappers are also of interest. If anyone has a TM515 portable power supply and case that is available that would be of interest as well.

Bruce Gentry, KA2IVY

Jean-Paul

Bruce been into TM500 since 1970s. have a huge accumulation.

SC501 is cute but not so useful, SC502 is dual ch and much better, SC503 similar but wider BW.

The generators, power supplies and analyzers are great, and there is a set of scope CAL plugins.

The TM5000 seties is larger, fan cooled and include HPIB control.

See the TEK WIKI and BAMA archive for the full list of modules and manuals.

Kind Regards,

Jon

Ke-Fong Lin

The TM5000 seties is larger, fan cooled and include HPIB control.
And that's the problem, the fan is very loud!
Unless you need to have computer controlled GPIB instrument, there's not much point.