Topics

The first International Mail was delivered today

Jared Cabot

Japan Post delivered an exciting parcel today. :)

Thanks!

jim_withey

Mine arrived today, Hertfordshire, UK

Many thanks Dennis.

Jim G8NVF

On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 02:47 PM, Dennis Tillman W7pF wrote:

Another one is out for delivery this morning in The Netherlands.
Hello Dennis,
My book arrived this very morning, so NL is covered now...

Today is my birthday and .... when I told my wife several months ago about the book and that you were offering to send these books around the world, my wife offered to give one to me as a birthday present! Tell me about coincidence!

The book arrived in less than a week and is in as great shape as when sent, i.e. perfect. I like its beautiful, classic hard cover in maroon, black and gold.

I think a short expression of appreciation for the USPS is appropriate since they're having a rough ride and still succeed in delivering these books in a short time, both nationally and internationally. And no, I'm not forgetting Dutch Post (Post NL), for Leo's book and mine.

Thank you very much for all your efforts!

Raymond

The first of the international shipments of Peter's books was delivered this
morning in The Netherlands.
Another one is out for delivery this morning in The Netherlands.
The one that went to Japan is waiting to clear Customs in Japan.
Two that were sent to the United Kingdom arrived in Heathrow yesterday.
Two that were sent to Australia are in Japan waiting for a connecting
flight.