De : TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> de la part de toby@telegraphics.com.au <toby@telegraphics.com.au>
Envoyé : samedi 2 janvier 2021 17:59
À : TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io>
Objet : font/typeface for Tektronix binder spines - was Re: [TekScopes] Push button font

On 2020-12-14 9:04 a.m., toby@telegraphics.com.au wrote:
On 2020-12-14 12:17 a.m., Chuck Harris wrote:
I'm pretty sure it is something put together
by Tektronix's graphics department.
Yes, and I don't think it's consistent either; after all, it spanned
several decades. It would probably be possible to find a suitable free
bold, compressed font that resembles it.

Turns out I have considered something suitable for binder spines before:

View/Reply Online (#146250): https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/message/146250

I also took a shot of my own shelf with some sample setting:

Of course Fjalla isn't the _same_ font as any of the binders, but the
binders aren't consistent either, so it might help someone get close to
the original look. You could also try horizontal scaling as desired (I
couldn't do that in GIMP?!)

--Toby

--Toby

-Chuck Harris

snapdiode via groups.io wrote:
Cough, cough... Can someone perhaps identify the font(s) used on the plastic CombBind spines of the manuals?

toby@...