From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of William Rice
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2020 11:08 AM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] 500 scopes n stuff

Is there any info on how to conduct oneself if one wants to list some older Tek scopes n bits to let go of?

Is this prohibited on this list? Where can I find the rules for such please?

Thank You All,
Bill
W4MXT

--
Dennis Tillman W7pF
TekScopes Moderator

William Rice

Thank you Jon.I'll get a list together with some pics and return with more then.73'sBillW4MXT Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

Jean-Paul

Dear Bill: GO FOR IT thats what we are here for!

Please include your location as many are not is USA, pickup only or will ship, conditions etc.

You can upload photos on the photos area but not attach.

We are anxiously waiting your scopes!

(:-:)

-73-
Jon