500 scopes n stuff

William Rice

Copy. Will do.Thank you Dennis!~BSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

Hi Bill,
There are no rules. When you have your list prepared post it with specific instructions on how interested parties can contact you OFF -LIST. Be sure to say they should contact you OFF-LIST at the top of your list of equipment. If the best way is to contact you is via email be aware that Groups.io scrambles email addresses to protect us from spammers. The way around this is by spelling out your email address as
"bill at ricemail dot com". So at the top of your list be sure to say something like
Please contact me OFF-LIST at bill at ricemail dot com if you are interested in any of my items.

Dennis Tillman W7pF
TekScopes Moderator

-----Original Message-----
From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of William Rice
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2020 11:08 AM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] 500 scopes n stuff

Is there any info on how to conduct oneself if one wants to list some older Tek scopes n bits to let go of?

Is this prohibited on this list? Where can I find the rules for such please?

Thank You All,
Bill
W4MXT

--
Dennis Tillman W7pF
TekScopes Moderator

William Rice

Thank you Jon.I'll get a list together with some pics and return with more then.73'sBillW4MXT Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

Jean-Paul

Dear Bill: GO FOR IT thats what we are here for!

Please include your location as many are not is USA, pickup only or will ship, conditions etc.

You can upload photos on the photos area but not attach.

We are anxiously waiting your scopes!

(:-:)

-73-
Jon

William Rice

Is there any info on how to conduct oneself if one wants to list some older Tek scopes n bits to let go of?

Is this prohibited on this list? Where can I find the rules for such please?

Thank You All,
Bill
W4MXT