Topics

Vintage Tektronix ceramic terminals

George Kerber

Yes.

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 8:16 AM snapdiode via groups.io <snapdiode=
yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Aren't there two types? The coarse ones for the 500 series and a finer
pitch one?

snapdiode

Aren't there two types? The coarse ones for the 500 series and a finer pitch one?

George Kerber

All of the ceramic terminals have been spoken for by an member of the Tek group that lives in the area. Thanks for your interest.

Alan Wilson <gearsenthusiast09@...>

Would have been interested but you're way too far.

--
Alan Wilson
Program Manager at Molex

Bob Albert

George I am very interested.  I'm in the San Fernando Valley and maybe one of us knows someone traveling up this way to bring them.  Or maybe USPS?
73, Bob K6DDX

On Sunday, November 29, 2020, 12:15:32 PM PST, George Kerber <gk5220@gmail.com> wrote:

All-
I am doing a bit of fall cleaning and have several hundred (10 lbs.) vintage Tek ceramic terminal strips and plastic inserts. I only need a few of them. The rest of the terminals need to go to a good home.

I offered the terminals to the Vintage Tek Museum, but they have several life times supply too. All terminal are new unused, but may have some cosmetic defects. All of the silvered slots are still perfect. I can send pictures.

I am not interested cataloging the terminals or mailing a few at time. They are free and available for local pickup. I am in the San Diego, CA area.

- George