Topics

7854's for sale

demianm_1

i have 3 and have decided to move 2 on. They take up space I can no longer afford to support. The 7854's have no plugins and I'm asking $275 ea w/ carts. I also have a 7613 with a 7L12 that i have not used in a long time. Also $275 with cart.
I'm looking for someone local (SF Bay Area) since shipping especially with a cart is prohibitive.
Contact me at demianm_1@... to be sure I see the note.

Fred S.

Hi,
would you consider just selling the computer boards, I need an A29 display board for my 7854.

--
Best regards,

Fred S.

redarlington

Do you have any of the newer version 7854? (no banana jacks on back)

-Bob N3XKB

On Sun, Dec 8, 2019 at 8:57 AM demianm_1 via Groups.Io <demianm_1=
yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

i have 3 and have decided to move 2 on. They take up space I can no longer
afford to support. The 7854's have no plugins and I'm asking $275 ea w/
carts. I also have a 7613 with a 7L12 that i have not used in a long time.
Also $275 with cart.
I'm looking for someone local (SF Bay Area) since shipping especially with
a cart is prohibitive.
Contact me at demianm_1@... to be sure I see the note.

demianm_1

None of mine are jackfree. I did not know there were different variations like that.

demianm_1

No, they are all working with minor problems. no reason to cannibalize them.