Broken Tektronix scopes free

Peter Margolis

I have two broken Tektronix 465s and one 2336 that I want to give away for the cost of shipping. Anyone interest in one or both?

Pete

Interested in the 2336
Chris n9llo@aol.com

On Nov 19, 2020, at 9:13 AM, Peter Margolis via groups.io <pmargolis=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:

I have two broken Tektronix 465s and one 2336 that I want to give away for the cost of shipping. Anyone interest in one or both?

Pete

john dear

Hi Peter,
Where are you located?
Best wishes,
Emil

On 19-Nov-20 16:13, Peter Margolis via groups.io wrote:
I have two broken Tektronix 465s and one 2336 that I want to give away for the cost of shipping. Anyone interest in one or both?

Pete

Michael W. Lynch

I would like to hear more about the 465's

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR

Walter Hunter

Hi:
I m interested in the 465.
Wallaby

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 9:47 AM Michael W. Lynch via groups.io <mlynch003=
yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I would like to hear more about the 465's

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR

barry.ballenger@...

i would be interested in the 2236. what seems to be the problem(s) with
it? Let me know what you need to send it my way.

yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I would like to hear more about the 465's

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR

Dave Peterson

Would also like to know more about the 465s.
Condition? Nasty, ok, good?
I'm in San Francisco. Where would you be shipping from?
Thanks,
Dave

Dave Peterson

Apologies if this is a duplicate. I just joined, and may need approval from the moderator.

I'm interested in the 465s if I'm not too late. I'm in San Francisco and willing to pay shipping within the US.

What's the condition of the scopes? Good? Bad? Ugly?

Feel free to contact me directly. My email is now in my profile.

Thanks!
Dave