From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Raymond Domp Frank
Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2020 8:13 AM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Peter Keller CRT Articles and Book. WAS: Reworked Tek' Lit

Attn. Dennis Tillman,

I sent you a PM earlier today. Because of recent problems with email messaging I'd appreciate your confirmation that you received my message.

Raymond

--
Dennis Tillman W7pF
TekScopes Moderator

Attn. Dennis Tillman,

I sent you a PM earlier today. Because of recent problems with email messaging I'd appreciate your confirmation that you received my message.

Raymond

Liam Perkins

Want a laugh? Check this out.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Cathode-Ray-Tube-Technology-History-and-Applications-by-Peter-A-Keller/123833837045?epid=817090&hash=item1cd51265f5:g:gKkAAOSw01pdKRvs
I wrote guy as follows:

Dude:
Over on the TekScopes@groups.io list we're arranging a group buy of -exactly- this book, new from the author and autographed.

With about 10 guys committed the price is $US40.00 and once we reach 20 copies it'll drop to $US30.00, plus postage of course.

Sorry to buzz-kill your gig here but we all had quite a laugh.

Bill

John Williams

Hi Tam,
I added you to the orders for the book.