[Test-Equipment-For-Sale-Wanted-or-Exchange] Reworked Tek' Lit

Glydeck

Bill,

Really nice scans. Thank you for sharing.

George

On Nov 12, 2020, at 8:39 AM, Bill Perkins <sales@pearl-hifi.com> wrote:

Guys:
Here's a bunch of Tek' lit I've lately reworked, noting that I've posted this to several lists.

The Cathode-ray Tube, 330pgs:
https://www.pearl-hifi.com/06_Lit_Archive/15_Mfrs_Publications/35_Tektronix/Tektronix_Lit/The_Cathode_Ray_Tube.pdf

Tek CRT History:
https://www.pearl-hifi.com/06_Lit_Archive/15_Mfrs_Publications/35_Tektronix/Tektronix_Lit/Textronix_CRT_History.pdf

Tek_7K_Series_Digital_Plug-In_Applications:
https://www.pearl-hifi.com/06_Lit_Archive/15_Mfrs_Publications/35_Tektronix/Tektronix_Lit/Tek_7K_Series_Digital_Plug-In_Applications.pdf

A_Primer_of_Waveforms_and_Their_Oscilloscope_Displays:
https://www.pearl-hifi.com/06_Lit_Archive/15_Mfrs_Publications/35_Tektronix/Tektronix_Lit/A_Primer_of_Waveforms_and_Their_Oscilloscope_Displays.pdf

Best,
Bill Perkins

Bill Perkins <sales@...>

Bill,
Really nice scans. Thank you for sharing.
George
Thx. I didn't do any of the scans, everything is stuff I found here and there and then reworked in Photoshop.
The CRT collections were in decent shape but the 7K-series plug-in and the primer of waveforms took hours to panelbeat into shape.

Worth it though.

Everything is OCR'd and bookmarked for easy navigation.

Best,
Bill