2252 boards

Reddy

Arlington, Virginia. What are you interested in?

Reddy

satbeginner

Where are you in the world?
I'm in Spain.

Saludos, Leo

Reddy

While looking for the 212 battery end caps I also found what looks like a complete set of boards for a 2252. A few years back I needed crt and I picked up a damaged 2252 for next to nothing. I have to cut the case off. The fortunately crt was in excellent shape. I removed the boards and stuffed them in a box and that's where I found them. The boards look perfect, no evidence of overheating or the like. an offer of anything reasonable would be great. I can post photos if i could figure out how.