2252 boards

Reddy

While looking for the 212 battery end caps I also found what looks like a complete set of boards for a 2252. A few years back I needed crt and I picked up a damaged 2252 for next to nothing. I have to cut the case off. The fortunately crt was in excellent shape. I removed the boards and stuffed them in a box and that's where I found them. The boards look perfect, no evidence of overheating or the like. an offer of anything reasonable would be great. I can post photos if i could figure out how.

satbeginner

Where are you in the world?
I'm in Spain.

Saludos, Leo

Reddy

Arlington, Virginia. What are you interested in?

Reddy