extender kit tek7xxx

Roberto

my repair tek 7603+7L12 spectrum analayser
search extender kit pcb + connettor
Thank Roberto (iw5bsf)

John Griessen

On 12/23/2017 11:21 AM, Roberto via Groups.Io wrote:
my repair tek 7603+7L12 spectrum analayser
search extender kit pcb + connettor
Thank Roberto (iw5bsf)
I make them, http://ecosensory.com/tek/TEK_7K_FLEX_assy-02-sm.jpg, but am out of RG274 coax right now. It needs a $100 spool ordered
before I can ship and I'm in the middle of another project, so February late is a likely deliver time.

Here is a blurb about prices, performance, etc.: http://ecosensory.com/tek/tek_7K_flex_sales_blurb.txt

Christian Cziezerski <neganur@...>

Hi Roberto, I happen to have 3 of those kits.
I sold my 7k-series before I ever got to use them so they're not even assembled yet.

you can have them for 100 EUR shipped if you want (from Finland to Italy).

Tryode

Hi Christian,
If your offer is still available I'm interested and please give me your email contact