Topics

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY TEKSCOPES!!!

Glydeck

Dennis,

I’m very thankful for this online community, especially now. I miss Stan, one of the originals.

Thank you!

George

On Sep 2, 2020, at 4:11 PM, Morris Odell <vilgotch1@...> wrote:

Thanks for the mention Dennis and your efforts as a moderator. I've really enjoyed being a member of this group and look forward to the daily digest I receive. The knowledge and helpfulness of the other members here is a great resource. I also enjoy helping other when I can too.

I hope this group continues for a long tiome to come!

Morris Odell VK3DOC locked down in Melbourne, Australia

Morris Odell

Thanks for the mention Dennis and your efforts as a moderator. I've really enjoyed being a member of this group and look forward to the daily digest I receive. The knowledge and helpfulness of the other members here is a great resource. I also enjoy helping other when I can too.

I hope this group continues for a long tiome to come!

Morris Odell VK3DOC locked down in Melbourne, Australia

n4buq

Hmmm. Mine shows I joined 09/30/03 (Account -> Identity - Account Profile). I must've been a lurker for a while.

Thanks,
Barry - N4BUQ