Topics

Tektronix 2755AP/494AP Video Processor Adjustment Procedure

rast tro

I hope I'm not too off topic asking about a spectrum analyzer on this forum.

I'm looking for information on adjusting the Video Processor on a Tek 2755/494AP Spectrum analyzer.
A40 Video Processor PCB 670-8389-01

I have the service manual but adjustments for this board is not covered.
There are a few paragraphs on theory and a schematic but no explanation on how to adjust 22 potentiometers. These mostly effect band-4 leveling.

Any insights or suggestions would be appreciated.

-rastro

rast tro

FYI RESOLVED

I just found a procedure in an older 494AP manual online. Apparently the Video Processor adjustment procedure was dropped from the 2755AP service manual.

The 2755AP and 494AP are close to the same so hopefully this procedure will apply.

-rastro