-----Original Message-----
From: jerry massengale @jmassen418 [TekScopes] <TekScopes@...>

Hi,

Is there a problem with using a 5K plugin module to build a TM500 plugin prototype? If so , what?

Jerry Massengale

Hi,

Sounds like your are talking about the Pulse Instruments PI-451. It makes a great prototype base. I may have the model number wrong. My plan is to use one to house and power a cheapo curve tracer kit and feed its X-Y output to an MR or SC501 next slot.

Jerry Massengale

From: jerry massengale @jmassen418 [TekScopes] <TekScopes@...>

Hi,

Is there a problem with using a 5K plugin module to build a TM500 plugin prototype? If so , what?

Jerry Massengale

Jerry,
I built a curve tracer several years ago from a magazine article.Installed 2 triple-banana-jack sets, spaced to fit the Tek adapters.Added a switch to select which jacks to display.Display is X-Y to any scope, but a 7A22 works great for the vertical since I can control the bandwidth to eliminate the noise.
 HankC, Boston WA1HOS

EB4APL

Hank,

Could you publish your project, or at least the original schematics and
maybe some pictures?

Ignacio EB4APL