From: 'Tewell, Kevin' tewell.ka@pg.com [TekScopes]
To: tekscopes@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2016 10:57 AM
Subject: [TekScopes] 465 oscilloscope problem

Hi

I picked up a 465 scope above 250,000 serial number and the fuse was blown inside the scope so I replaced it and turned it on and it blow the fuse on the outside power line fuse. It checked the +55 and it is below 1 amp and ideas on what to check first and does anyone have a good clear copy of ‎ interface circuit board adjustment location mine are faded from the Manuel I got online. I am new to pcb boards I work on tube radios :)

Thanks Kevin
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

Tewell, Kevin <tewell.ka@...>

Will that be an orange dipped capacitor?

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.