Topics

TEKTRONIX 260-1421-00 Switch, Beam Finder

piercec99@...

Hello everyone, I'm not sure if I am posting this in the right place. If I am in the wrong place please correct me. But I need a beam Finder switch for a 2445 scope the part number is TEKTRONIX " 260-1421-00 " I think any beam finder switch for any 2400 scope would work. Please someone Email me at piercec99@... or message me here. Thank you all !!!

Malcolm Hunter

On 23 January 2016 at 15:18, piercec99@... [TekScopes] <
TekScopes@...> wrote:

Hello everyone, I'm not sure if I am posting this in the right place. If I
am in the wrong place please correct me. But I need a beam Finder switch
for a 2445 scope the part number is TEKTRONIX " 260-1421-00 " I think any
beam finder switch for any 2400 scope would work. Please someone Email me
at piercec99@... or message me here. Thank you all !!!
​Have you tried ebay or Qservice? I can see the switch is available on both
sites.

Malcolm​

piercec99@...

Thanks I just ordered the switch from Qservice on their E bay store. I didn't even think of Ebay. Thanks for the help !!!