Topics

Tek 555 service manual.

zerousair

Was wondering if anyone here had a factory service manual for a 555 scope. I have the instruction manual already. Thanks for any time and help.

Garrett

Artek Manuals <manuals@...>

Garrett

IF the manual you have has a part number on the title page in the lower
left hand corner which is 070-165
Then that is the factory Service manual ( actually it is a combined
Operator & service manual ) IF your INSTRUCTION copy has the part number
above on it but has no schematics then your copy is incomplete ...

WE have a COMPLETE copy of that manual for download but I think it is
likely there are free copies available on the WEB

Dave
ArtekManuals.com

On 1/22/2016 11:25 AM, lbfulton@windstream.net [TekScopes] wrote:

Was wondering if anyone here had a factory service manual for a 555
scope. I have the instruction manual already. Thanks for any time and
help.

Garrett

Garre

--
Dave
Manuals@ArtekManuals.com

John Clark

There appear to be a few on eBay. Most are listed as service manuals even though they say "instruction manual" on the front. However, looking at listing pictures item 271658505408 looks like the same version that's available on the Tek wiki site that has full diagrams, parts lists, and theory of operation. $26 and free shipping seems reasonable.

John
To: TekScopes@yahoogroups.com
From: TekScopes@yahoogroups.com
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 08:25:33 -0800
Subject: [TekScopes] Tek 555 service manual.

Was wondering if anyone here had a factory service manual for a 555 scope. I have the instruction manual already. Thanks for any time and help.

Garrett

zerousair

Those are the same manual I already have, John. I've been told there is a much larger Tek manual for troubleshooting/repair down to component level for the 555. If it does exist that's the one I'm looking for.

Garrett

Tothwolf

On Fri, 22 Jan 2016, lbfulton@windstream.net [TekScopes] wrote:

Those are the same manual I already have, John. I've been told there is a much larger Tek manual for troubleshooting/repair down to component level for the 555. If it does exist that's the one I'm looking for.
There are a number of different manuals for the 555. Becky at manualsplus sent me an entire collection of 555 manuals shortly before they shut down. I'll have a look this weekend to see exactly which P/Ns I have (I do know they have schematics) but I won't be able to scan them right now as I do not own a suitable scanner.

Malcolm Hunter

For the odd schematic, a decent camera phone can serve extremely well
instead of scanning.

Malcolm

On 23 January 2016 02:18:50 "Tothwolf tothwolf@concentric.net [TekScopes]"
<TekScopes@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

On Fri, 22 Jan 2016, lbfulton@windstream.net [TekScopes] wrote:

Those are the same manual I already have, John. I've been told there is
a much larger Tek manual for troubleshooting/repair down to component
level for the 555. If it does exist that's the one I'm looking for.
There are a number of different manuals for the 555. Becky at manualsplus
sent me an entire collection of 555 manuals shortly before they shut down.
I'll have a look this weekend to see exactly which P/Ns I have (I do know
they have schematics) but I won't be able to scan them right now as I do
not own a suitable scanner.

n4mf_sc

Or just a Digital Camera, and then to software.

Mitch
N4MF

zerousair

Thanks for your time, wolf.