Tektronix /AMI custom chips?

bobvines00

This may or may not be off topic here, but someone on a classic computer mail list I'm a member of is looking for what the following Tektronix-numbered chips were from. He asked:

"The spare parts box that was part of a tek4052 deal has several Tektronix specific 40 pins DIL, date around 1973.

These are:

156-0235-00 C8684
156-0238-00 C1840
156-0236-00 C1841
156-0243-00 C1842

also a MOS MCS1020.

Anyone know what these were from (not the 4052), maybe a tek 31?"

The "Terminals" guys there didn't think they were terminal chips, others speculated whether they may be for a 'scope. Does anyone recognize these part numbers?

Thanks,

Bob

I think all of these are Tektronix designs fabricated by AMI (American
Microsystems, Inc.) for the Tektronix Model 31 Electronic Calculator.
My parts book just indicates that they are MOS logic and the
156-0236-00 C1841 is a memory.

http://www.oldcalculatormuseum.com/tek31.html
http://www.oldcalculatormuseum.com/s-tek31.html