7B85 mod GD

Craig Sawyers <c.sawyers@...>

Hi all

Title says it all. Serial number B096537. Anyone have any clue as to what
Mod GD actually is?

Craig

Dave Daniel

Are you sure it is not "0D" ?

DaveD

On 5/23/2013 2:25 AM, Craig Sawyers wrote:

Hi all

Title says it all. Serial number B096537. Anyone have any clue as to what
Mod GD actually is?

Craig

Craig Sawyers <c.sawyers@...>

No – definitely GD. Ie not a 0 with a bit missing – a very clear and unambiguous G.

Craig

On 5/23/2013 2:25 AM, Craig Sawyers wrote:

Hi all

Title says it all. Serial number B096537. Anyone have any clue as to what
Mod GD actually is?

Craig

d.seiter@...

Any obvious extra parts/wires/etc?

-Dave

No – definitely GD. Ie not a 0 with a bit missing – a very clear and unambiguous G.

Craig

On 5/23/2013 2:25 AM, Craig Sawyers wrote:

Hi all

Title says it all. Serial number B096537. Anyone have any clue as to what
Mod GD actually is?

Craig

Hi Craig,

I may have the companion plugin! I have a 7B80 Mod GB, serial number
B042313.

Looking at the front panel of my 7B80 it appears to be normal except for the
TIME/DIV range. The only sweep speeds it has go from 10uSec/Div (slowest) to
5nSec/Div. So it can't sweep slower than 10uSec/Div compared to an ordinary
7B80 which can go as slow as 5Sec/Div. Also, the regular 7B80's fastest
speed is 10nSec/Div so the GB version has one faster sweep speed.

Dennis

Title says it all. Serial number B096537. Anyone have any clue as to what
Mod GD actually is?
Craig

Jerry Barr

ow just had a 5-6 earthquake in northern cal

Jerry KJ6NTL

Title says it all. Serial number B096537. Anyone have any clue as to what
Mod GD actually is?
Craig

Don Black <donald_black@...>

That's significant, I hope everyone's OK.

Don Black.

On 24-May-13 2:27 PM, Jerry Barr wrote:

ow just had a 5-6 earthquake in northern cal

Jerry KJ6NTL

Title says it all. Serial number B096537. Anyone have any clue as to what
Mod GD actually is?
Craig

d.seiter@...

Where?  I'm in the bay area and didn't feel a thing.

-Dave

ow just had a 5-6 earthquake in northern cal

Jerry KJ6NTL

Title says it all. Serial number B096537. Anyone have any clue as to what
Mod GD actually is?
Craig

Jerry Barr

up near chester  greenville area i just started my truck(diesal) and thought someoe was jumpin up and down in the bed seriously till my honey came out of the house lookin around/ 6-8 minor aftershoks

Jerry KJ6NTL

From: "Jerry Barr" To: TekScopes@...Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 9:27:40 PMSubject: Re: [TekScopes] 7B85 mod GD
ow just had a 5-6 earthquake in northern cal

Jerry KJ6NTL
Hi Craig,I may have the companion plugin! I have a 7B80 Mod GB, serial numberB042313. Looking at the front panel of my 7B80 it appears to be normal except for theTIME/DIV range. The only sweep speeds it has go from 10uSec/Div (slowest) to5nSec/Div. So it can't sweep slower than 10uSec/Div compared to an ordinary7B80 which can go as slow as 5Sec/Div. Also, the regular 7B80's fastestspeed is 10nSec/Div so the GB version has one faster sweep speed.Dennis-----Original Message-----From: Craig Sawyers, Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 1:26 AMSubject: [TekScopes] 7B85 mod GDHi allTitle says it all. Serial number B096537. Anyone have any clue as to whatMod GD actually is?Craig

Jerry Barr

havent heard of any injuries

Jerry KJ6NTL

Hi Craig,I may have the companion plugin! I have a 7B80 Mod GB, serial numberB042313. Looking at the front panel of my 7B80 it appears to be normal except for theTIME/DIV range. The only sweep speeds it has go from 10uSec/Div (slowest) to5nSec/Div. So it can't sweep slower than 10uSec/Div compared to an ordinary7B80 which can go as slow as 5Sec/Div. Also, the regular 7B80's fastestspeed is 10nSec/Div so the GB version has one faster sweep speed.Dennis-----Original Message-----From: Craig Sawyers, Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 1:26 AMSubject: [TekScopes] 7B85 mod GDHi allTitle says it all. Serial number B096537. Anyone have any clue as to whatMod GD actually is?Craig

d.seiter@...

I'd much rather live in an active earthquake zone than some place that's infested with tornadoes.   But then again, maybe I'm just used to them.  I've often though about the type of house I'd build if I had to move to Kansas or similar.  Something to keep the scopes from going to Oz  (as in the land of...)

-Dave

Hi Craig,I may have the companion plugin! I have a 7B80 Mod GB, serial numberB042313. Looking at the front panel of my 7B80 it appears to be normal except for theTIME/DIV range. The only sweep speeds it has go from 10uSec/Div (slowest) to5nSec/Div. So it can't sweep slower than 10uSec/Div compared to an ordinary7B80 which can go as slow as 5Sec/Div. Also, the regular 7B80's fastestspeed is 10nSec/Div so the GB version has one faster sweep speed.Dennis-----Original Message-----From: Craig Sawyers, Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 1:26 AMSubject: [TekScopes] 7B85 mod GDHi allTitle says it all. Serial number B096537. Anyone have any clue as to whatMod GD actually is?Craig

Richard Solomon <dickw1ksz@...>

ast

On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 8:32 PM, <d.seiter@...> wrote:

[...]

Darn keyboard's going nuts

At least here in Southern Arizona all we have is a little heat. No Snow,
no Lawns to mow, no Hurricanes ... just beautiful weather.

73, Dick, W1KSZ

On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 9:19 PM, Richard Solomon <dickw1ksz@...> wrote:
[...]

Would someone like to change the subject line?  Earthquakes are important stuff – but nothing whatever to do with the subject line!

Craig