Topics

7633 is disassembled -- want any parts, CRT? not known to work at all

John Griessen

7633 is disassembled -- want any parts, CRT? not known to work at all.

Dave Daniel

Hi, John.

I can't think of anything else that I need at present. Once you dispose of the parts, though, I'm sure something will come up.

Thanks

Dave

On 9/25/2019 7:34 PM, John Griessen wrote:
7633 is disassembled -- want any parts, CRT?  not known to work at all.

EB4APL

Hi John,

I understand that the scope was not working before disassembly so any part is suspicious. Anyway, which cards do you have and would you send some to Spain?

I would like to know how much do you want for them. I´m repairing a 7313 for my brother-in-law and while they are not equal some cards and semiconductors could be.

Best regards,

Ignacio EB4APL

El 26/09/2019 a las 1:34, John Griessen escribió:
7633 is disassembled -- want any parts, CRT?  not known to work at all.
---

John Griessen

On 9/26/19 9:00 AM, EB4APL wrote:
while they are not equal some cards and semiconductors could be.
Yes, and I can give you photos that show the card part numbers and versions
and get ones that match. I would like $10 per card, and discount as the count goes up.
Shipping starts at about $15 and by the time you get to 3 cards $25 and so on.

Busy busy right now, but will get you photos in a few days.

--
John Griessen -- building lab gear for biologists
Ecosensory Austin TX blog.kitmatic.com

Roy Thistle

Hi John:
Please contact me off-line, I have an interest in some parts.
Best regards.
Roy

Randy Newman

Do you happen to have the horizontal board? My 7633 has flaky horizontal ( short trace) which I fixed, but recently went to No trace.

StefanS

Hello John,
I would like to buy the main interface board - with the connectors to the plugins. I am in urgend need of the plastic covers for my 7704.
Please answer me with details to ssans <at> freenet <dot> de, if you are willing ship to Gemany.
Thank you in advance.

--
Stefan

John Corini

Steve,
I don't think I have that scope any longer, but I do have other tek scopes
for parts. I know that a 7603 and a 7404 for parts.
73 - Jihn