Can't upload photos

regman10

Everytime I attempt to upload photos I get this error message (and
are 640x480).

GROUP_CHECK

How do you fix this?

scoper796 <tekscopes@...>

This happens when someone (last time it was me) attempts to upload
photos that will exceed the size of the remaining space on the
group's photo pages. I have forwarded your message to the group
owner, he alone can fix this. But please, everyone, check the size of
your photos and the remaining space BEFORE uploading. I set the size
at 800x600 and the color depth at 256 colors, which cuts the size
down to about 60kb each.

Larry Christopher

--- In TekScopes@yahoogroups.com, "regman10" <regman10@c...> wrote:

Everytime I attempt to upload photos I get this error message (and
are 640x480).

GROUP_CHECK

How do you fix this?

stefan_trethan

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 19:01:12 -0000, regman10 <regman10@comcast.net> wrote:

Everytime I attempt to upload photos I get this error message (and
are 640x480).

GROUP_CHECK

How do you fix this?

I hope the group moderators have deleted all full-size images.
Only the moderators and the guy who uploaded the photo can click a second time on it and see full size, everyone else can only see 400x300 or something like that.
When you upload something, click your way through to the big photo, and click "delete fullsize only" to free a huge amount of space. Again only the uploader or moderator can delete fullsize images.

For pictures bigger than the 300x400 or thereabouts use the files section.

ST