Topics

7A18N components available

Thomas Garson

I disemboweled a 7A18N plugin for its chassis to build a plugin extender (turned out really well!).

I now have a cardboard box containing all of the innards, plus knobs, switches, front panel plate, etc. of the 7A18N available for the cost of shipping to "first come first serve".

Located in Ashland, Oregon, USA 97520.

Send email with address if interested.
I'll figure out the shipping cost and get back to you with the amount.
Can provide photo of parts via direct email. Group does not accept attachments.

Thomas Garson
Aural Technology, Ashland, OR
By my calculation, the dynamic range of the universe is roughly 679dB,
which is approximately 225 bits, collected at a rate 1.714287514x10^23 sps.

Bill Perkins

Thomas Garson
Aural Technology, Ashland, OR
By my calculation, the dynamic range of the universe is roughly 679dB,
which is approximately 225 bits, collected at a rate 1.714287514x10^23 sps.
I think your arithmetic comes up a little light :-)

Bill