Tek 2465B Service Manual S/n above 50000

mervynashton <mervynashton@...>

Hi to all!
I am looking for a service manual that covers the later Tektronix
2465B models serial number B050000 and above. I have a copy of the
manual that covers the older models.
This is to replace a copy that must have been accidently
dumped....Sob!
Can anybody put me in the right direction??

I expect to pay for the information or copy.

Best wishes to you all.

Mervyn

Don Black <jeans@...>

Hello Mervyn,
I've emailed the service manual to you. It's a large PDF file so I've split it over a couple of emails to keep the file size manageable. It doesn't have the schematics but includes a circuit description with diagrams so I hope it at least helps. Let me know if you get it OK, there might be a problem with your Yahoo account and large files.
Don Black.

mervynashton wrote:

Hi to all!
I am looking for a service manual that covers the later Tektronix 2465B models serial number B050000 and above. I have a copy of the manual that covers the older models.
This is to replace a copy that must have been accidently dumped....Sob!
Can anybody put me in the right direction??
I expect to pay for the information or copy.

Best wishes to you all.

Mervyn

Yahoo! Groups Links