From: knutt8039
To: TekScopes@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2004 8:26 AM
Subject: [TekScopes] 485 CH1 bandwidth ?'s....

I have a 485 that only fails CH1 bandwidth in the 50ohm range.
Everything else on the whole scope works great. Does anybody know
what is causing this problem and what I can do to fix it? Without
replacing whole assemblies? Is there an adjustment that the manual
does not mention? Any help would be most appreciated.

-Charles

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

John Miles <jmiles@...>

I seem to remember there's a fuse, or a circuit breaker, or something like
that in the 50-ohm input circuitry of the 485. It may need to be replaced
or reset.

A 485 in good shape is probably my all-time favorite Tek scope.

-- john KE5FX

How are you measuring the bandwidth? What bandwidth are you getting?