Book Ideas

Darrin Conniff <djconniff@...>

Hello Everyone,
After suggesting to Scientific American Book Club that they need some good electronics books in their club, I was contacted by the Senior Editor of the club, asking if I have any suggestions.
Anyone read any good books lately?
Let me know, and we'll see if we can help them get some quality electronics books, maybe help interest some future engineers...
I won't mention any names to the editor, just that the suggestions came from members of this list.
Thanks,
Darrin

Scott Newell <newell@...>

At 10:05 PM 4/27/2004 -0700, Darrin Conniff wrote:
Hello Everyone,
After suggesting to Scientific American Book Club that they need some good
electronics books in their club, I was contacted by the Senior Editor of
the club, asking if I have any suggestions.

All the Tek concept series.
The two Jim Williams edited analog design books.
The Bob Pease book.
AoE.
Analysis and Design of Analog Integrated Circuits (Gray and Meyer).

newell

Craig Sawyers <c.sawyers@...>

After suggesting to Scientific American Book Club that they need
some good electronics books in their club, I was contacted by the
Senior Editor of the club, asking if I have any suggestions.
Anyone read any good books lately?
Handbook of Analog Circuit Design, Feucht (ex Tek designer). Out of print.
The Art of Electronics, Horowitz and Hill. Very much in print.
From an earlier era, The Radiotron Designer's Handbook, preferably edition
4. Out of print.
Op-amp Cookbook, Jung. In print.

Craig

Scott Newell <newell@...>

At 12:23 AM 4/28/2004 , Craig Sawyers wrote:

From an earlier era, The Radiotron Designer's Handbook, preferably edition
4. Out of print.
Good one! It's still available:

http://www.audioxpress.com/bksprods/books/cdrdh.htm

I think there's a paper reprint too (maybe in two volumes?), but I'm not
having luck locating it right now.

newell