Many Thanks Fred

Christian <christianfletcher@...>

Dear Fred

Thanks to you and the other members for the good advice. No need to
worry I have not been offended by the comments and am glad of the
correction. I have also corrected the spelling on the web site.

I have never used a Tek scope before. They were always out of my
price range when I was younger. So I had to make do with a
telequipment. I have a 100Mhz Hewlet Packard 1740A and one of the
new Fluke Digital combi scopes. I really don't like the Fluke
digital scope its for ever trying to be helpful by changing ranges,
but usually gets it wrong.

I am looking for all valve scope next. Since I am doing a lot of
work with high voltage power supplies and believe that valve
technology it a bit more tolerant than the modern stuff. I was
reading about the comments on lethality of high voltage. I used to
work on laser scanning systems but now in the rail industry. I often
worked on 15Kv and 450 Volts Dc. Don't get much chance of the MCB
tripping either since its rated a 44k Amp.

Best regards Christian.

Miroslav Pokorni

I have a 100Mhz Hewlet Packard 1740A and one of the
new Fluke Digital combi scopes.
Hello Christian,
Someone said that you worked on car kits. I understand that is enough of a
punishment, you did not have to take on hp 1740A, you paid your dues with
kits. hp 1740 will give you good excercise in setting trigger level, somehow
that thing always wanders around.

Regards

Miroslav Pokorni