From: Robert Morein [mailto:morepub@comcast.net]
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2003 9:40 AM
To: Tekscopes@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [TekScopes] 7D20

When installing a 7D20 in a four compartment mainframe, should it be up
against the left or the right?
I take it the remaining compartment is not functional in any way?

Any source for cover panels?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cl406mf/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroup
web/S=1705083663:HM/EXP=1069782408/A=1853618/R=0/*http:/www.netflix.com/Defa
ult?mqso=60178338&partid=4116732> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroupmai
l/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=685080904>

zenith5106 <zenith@...>

--- In TekScopes@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Morein" <morepub@c...>
wrote:
When installing a 7D20 in a four compartment mainframe, should it
be up against the left or the right?
I take it the remaining compartment is not functional in any way?

Any source for cover panels?
As other posters indicated the manual recommends the 3 right
compartments and it continues: "This leaves the left vertical
compartment available for other 7000-series plug-in units."
Electrically it doesn't matter, it could go either way.
/Zenith

Robert Morein <morepub@...>

This is what I don't understand:
If you put a 7D20 to the right in a 4 compartment mainframe, and say, a 7A26 on the left, how does the 7A26 display? Does it alternate? Can it trigger?