Search cross references for a Diodes for Tek 2211

magicdibool <magicdibool@...>

I have a problem with a Tektronix scopes 2211.
The diode CR903 of the power supply board is HS

On the diode, it's wright
ZM
IN
5402
9010

I am looking for a cross reference.
I had looking on site http://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/tekequiv.html
but I didn't found any

Can you help me ???

Thanks

Cedric

Craig Sawyers <c.sawyers@...>

On the diode, it's wright
ZM
IN
5402
9010
That is a bog-standard 1N5402. 3A average, 200A peak, 200V reverse. Costs
around 20c from just about any electronics supplier (mouser etc if you are
US, RS or Farnell if in Europe).

Craig

eboytoronto

Hi,

This diode is 3A 100V generic Line frequency type rectifier. The markings:

ZM identifies the manufacturer or their location

IN
5402

Is the JEDEC part Number.

9010

Is the date code: 10th week of 1990.

The diode can be replaced with 1N5402,3,4,5,6 These are progressively high working voltages.

Just one word of caution:

If the diode looks like it is in the secondary side of a switch mode power supply and the soldering looks like it has been replaced before, then it should probably be a fast recovery diode. I would recommend MUR420 or similar from Motorola (now On-semi).

Maybe another member of the group can comment ?

Regards,

John Barnes

From: "magicdibool" <magicdibool@freesurf.fr>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 13:13:11 -0000

I have a problem with a Tektronix scopes 2211.
The diode CR903 of the power supply board is HS

On the diode, it's wright
ZM
IN
5402
9010

I am looking for a cross reference.
I had looking on site http://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/tekequiv.html
but I didn't found any

Can you help me ???

Thanks

Cedric

magicdibool <magicdibool@...>

Ok, Thanks for all your answers

I will buy on Radiospares the Diode 1N5402.

Thanks John B for the means of the the markings on the diode
And it's the first time that they are a problem on this Oscilloscope

Thanks a lot for your help

C├ędric

--- In TekScopes@yahoogroups.com, Fred Olsen <fwolsen@e...> wrote:
magicdibool wrote:
ZM
IN
5402
9010
Cedric, as has been said that is an ordinary diode. However, do
take
note that when you search for or enquire about the part be sure to
look
for a 1N5402, >>1<<N5402, not "I".

The "9010" is only the date code; week 10 of 1990.

Best of luck,
Fred
--
<><