7834 power supply

liam@...

Can anyone help with a power supply module for a 7834 mainframe ?, I
suspect that several of the switchmode supplies are similar but later
models seem to have different HV supply rails, 180V versus 130V.
unfortunately I don't have a collection of manuals to check for
similar part numbers. So if anyone can help with a salvaged power
supply pleas let me know.

Bill de Bruyn

kc4bga

--- In TekScopes@y..., liam@g... wrote:
Can anyone help with a power supply module for a 7834 mainframe ?,
suspect that several of the switchmode supplies are similar but
later
models seem to have different HV supply rails, 180V versus 130V.
unfortunately I don't have a collection of manuals to check for
similar part numbers. So if anyone can help with a salvaged power
supply pleas let me know.

Bill de Bruyn

Good luck getting a reply. I posted message 760 and haven't got
zip. Washing one seems to be the biggest topic of all time.

Try these links for parts and a manual:

http://www.agtannenbaum.com/t_cat.html scroll down to Tektronix
http://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/tekparts.html Super Site in Canada for
parts and manuals for Tek, HP and others.

I wish I could help you more but this is all I can do.

Pat