Hello-Tek Scopes, Manuals, and Parts

Jim Reese

Hello, I am Jim Reese from Ohio. My father (Gus Reese) and myself
have been using, restoring, repairing Tek scopes and other test
equipment since the early 70's. We have a large selection of scopes,
plug-ins, manuals, and parts for Tek tube type scopes and later
models. Also other manufacturers.

I have recognized most of the names that post messages here for
several years. Let me know of anything you are looking for via this
forum or contact me directly. I just found this forum and will add
what I can to the knowledge base and discussions.

Thank You,

Jim Reese
7010 Palmer Rd.
New Carlisle, Oh, 45344
Ph: 937-845-3057
Fax: 937-846-1710
Email:nfeinc@yahoo.com
jreese7010@aol.com
jreese@spectraprecisionday.com

Mike McCauley <mikem@...>

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your offer.
Im looking for Tek TM500 series plugins in any condition for restoration,
also manuals for Tek 7000 series and TM500 series.

Have you anything?

Cheers.

On Friday 03 August 2001 02:46 am, you wrote:
[...]

Hello Mike,

Send me a list of what you are looking for. I have a
lot of TM500 and 7000 series.

Looks like you're in Australia. I believe we can ship
there with no problem.

Regards,

Jim

--- Mike McCauley <mikem@open.com.au> wrote:
[...]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

Mike McCauley <mikem@...>

Hi Jim,

Thanks

Im trying to complete my collection of 7000 and 500 plugins, not many 7000's
to go, but a few 500's and Im now looking at the 5000 series. They really are
a fantastic set of instruments, I want to have one of each for posterity
sake. Anyway, heres what Im looking for, plus I need manuals for most 7000
and 500 series.

Cheers.

7000 series:

7A11
7A22?
7A42
7D10
7K11
7L12
7L13
7L14 (actually just need a new YIG oscillator for this one)
7L18
7D02 personality modules PM100, PM101, PM105, PM402?

500 series:

AA501
AM502
AM503 probes A6302, A6303, A6304XL, or A6312
AM511
DC509
DL502
DM511