Big Tek parts Index is on line now

Stan or Patricia Griffiths <w7ni@...>

If you haven't seen it, we have a large cross reference (about 2000
entries) of Tek transistors on our web site at
<http://www.reprise.com> Click on the Tek reference area and look
around. You will find lots of interesting stuff there.

Stan
w7ni@teleport.com

Michael Dunn wrote:

At 5:03 PM +0000 2001/1/25, walter shawlee wrote:
We finally organized and posted all our Tek semiconductors,
along with cross ref data, and they are now on line
Thanks Walter. Next time I'm in "Tek mode", I'll see if I can't
add some parts to the list...

Michael Dunn | Surround Sound Decoder & Stereo Enhancer
Cantares | Self-Amplified Speakers, Test Equipment
74 George St. | Ambisonic Surround Sound CDs and Recording
Waterloo, Ont. | (519) 744-9395 (fax: 744-7129)
N2J 1K7 | mdunn@cantares.on.ca
Canada | http://www.cantares.on.ca/

Michael Dunn <mdunn@...>

At 5:03 PM +0000 2001/1/25, walter shawlee wrote:
We finally organized and posted all our Tek semiconductors,
along with cross ref data, and they are now on line
Thanks Walter. Next time I'm in "Tek mode", I'll see if I can't add some parts to the list...

Michael Dunn | Surround Sound Decoder & Stereo Enhancer
Cantares | Self-Amplified Speakers, Test Equipment
74 George St. | Ambisonic Surround Sound CDs and Recording
Waterloo, Ont. | (519) 744-9395 (fax: 744-7129)
N2J 1K7 | mdunn@cantares.on.ca
Canada | http://www.cantares.on.ca/

We finally organized and posted all our Tek semiconductors,
along with cross ref data, and they are now on line
here:

http://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/tekparts.html

we will keep adding more parts categories, like controls, knobs, etc.
as time permits. hope this is helpful to everybody. we will keep
adding more cross-ref data for those who just need to know what is
what, and can get the parts locally.

all the best,
walter